2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Enrolment Agreement
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The approximate duration of the Course is stated on the course page in the course FAQs.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full or initial payment of a payment plan.
10. Course Enrolment
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access;
- Course duration is effective from the date access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date access to materials is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
- Course fees are non-transferable to other students.
11. Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may be downloaded or printed, where available.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Heal.Thy Money Co. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Heal.Thy Money Co;
- Course materials, course content and assessment are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via Teachable 24/7 or via alternative means. Course materials comprise of written materials, web presentations, videos (where specified) and other learning resources. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our elearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Lifetime course materials access.
12. Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Heal.Thy Money Co complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
However, while course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s circumstances, course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- A full refund is permitted if the request is made within 30 days of enrolment and you've genuinely put in the work during this time.
- No refund will be provided after 30 days of the course commencement date.
- No refund will be provided where no work has been completed within the first 30 days
This decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with Heal.Thy Money Co and shall be assessed on a case by case situation.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information. We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your surname, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
14. Code of Practice
Heal.Thy Money Co has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining completion of the course. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Heal.Thy Money Co agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access);
- Provide support via the online community throughout the enrolment;
- Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable).
15. Student Obligations
Students with Heal.Thy Money Co are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to Heal.Thy Money Co is accurate;
- Notify Heal.Thy Money Co of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise Heal.Thy Money Co of any difficulties or problems they may experience with staff, procedures or training;
- Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of modules; and
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and support (including, but not limited to zooms, emails and online communities) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Heal.Thy Money Co Courses, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. Heal.Thy Money Co reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.